Cat6A STP Super-Thin Patch Lead LSZH | Green
Upgrade your home or office network to speeds up to 10Gbps and drastically reduce bottlenecks in file transfers, improve daily redundancy routine on networked drives and lower crosstalk.
Our high performance "super thin" category 6A ethernet network patch leads offer a highly flexible bend radius and a 3mm overall cable diameter; making them ideal for high density patching environments and general use in network server cabinets. They are component level tested and come terminated with RJ45 tangle free latching plugs & slimline injection moulded boot to the T568A pinout specification. All of our cables are 100% bare copper.
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX/ 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 10BASE-TX Ethernet
|Cable Category||Cat6A (STP*)|
|Overall Diameter||3.0mm (super-thin)|
|Termination||RJ45 - RJ45 (8P8C)|
* Shielded Twisted Pair ( ? )
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-568 specification (current revision)
- Produced by an ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified manufacturer
- 100% tested and component level certified by 3P, UL and ETL
- Covered by lifetime warranty