EDIMAX 5 Port Gigabit Industrial PoE Switch | DIN-Mount
Industrial 5-Port Gigabit Din-Rail Switch
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 6KV Surge protection to avoid damage of the switch and connected devices
- Power redundancy by providing Dual-DC power inputs to ensure stable and reliable network service
- P-fail relay with alarm and notification when an event of power failure occurs
- Supports QoS 802.1p for video & voice traffic priority
- Wide operating temperature range of -20° ~+70° C (-4° ~+158° F)
- Guaranteed long distance to 200 meters (656 ft.)
- Flexible deployment with DIN-Rail mounting kit and wall-mount feature
- IP30-rated, fanless rugged industrial design for harsh environments
6KV Lightning Surge Protection
Supports 6KV lightning surge protection to avoid damage done to the switch and connected devices.
Wide Temperature Range
The industrial switch operates with a wide temperature range from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) for industrial network deployment in the extreme hot and freezing environments.
Long Range Guaranteed - 200m
Provides the long range solution with guaranteed of 200 meters (656 ft.), ideal for surveillance and parking lot applications.
Reliable Power Redundancy
Supports power redundancy with two power inputs to decrease unexpected risk and ensures stable and reliable network service quality.
QoS with Improved Traffic Efficiency
Supports 802.1p QoS for ensuring first priority voice and video traffic for reduced package loss, lower latency and jitter on the network.
Flexible DIN-Rail & Wall Mountability
The switch is designed with flexibility for whether DIN-rail mount or wall-mount deployment.
For Harsh Environments in IIoT & Smart City
Ideal solution for industrial networks such as automotive, factory automation, oil and gas, mining, military, transportation, substation, energy and outdoor applications of railways, roads, tunnels, smart cities, city surveillance and traffic monitoring.