RJ45 CAT6A 10Gb Shielded Connector with Liner
Streaming media whether data, audio or video, is on a sharp rise and users are demanding more bandwidth. That means bigger cable, commonly referred to as CAT6e, CAT6A and CAT7, and usually shielded. For maximum performance, connector and crimp tool choice is critical. Our CAT6A/10Gb termination system not only meets, but exceeds these requirements.
Required Tool: 12516C
- Max cable OD: 8.5mm/0.335"
- Max conductor OD: 1.35mm/0.053"
- Individual conductor OD range: 0.042" - 0.053" (1.07mm-1.35mm)
- Wire gauge range (AWG) 24 - 22
- Designed for both shielded and unshielded cabling
- 50µ Gold Contacts
- UL and RoHS compliant