WIFI ROUTER AX3000 WIFI 6 DUAL BAND
The Archer AX50, with Wi-Fi 6 – based on the next generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology, takes your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6) features advanced technologies including OFDMA, MU-MIMO and 1024QAM, drastically increasing the speed and efficiency of the entire network. Get express speed at up to 574 Mbps on 2.4GHz (802.11ax) + 2402 Mbps on 5GHz (802.11ax). This router features a powerful dual-core processor to help accelerate wired and wireless transmission simultaneously. This router also features Easy to use web UI setup, hassle-free management with the free Tether App, TP-Link Homecare built-in Anti-virus, parental control and QoS. USB 3.0 ports for connecting to multimedia, 4x Gigabit LAN ports and 1x gigabit WAN port.
- Wi-Fi 6 802
- 11ax speed, 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2
- 4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology increase capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices
- Up to 75% reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting
- Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home
- More secure and trusted Wi-Fi with TP-Link HomeCareTM
- Intel® Home Wi-Fi Chipset greatly increases processing speed to deliver superior Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ performance
- Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power
- Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa