Our lockable wall mount outdoor racks from CERTECH with IP45 rating are designed to protect sensitive network equipment from harsh environments where equipment may be exposed to dust or water. Manufactured from powder coated cold rolled steel to universal 19" equipment standards. They are delivered fully assembled for quick deployment and are covered by a 2 year warranty (subject to use within the static loading specifications and operation within normal environmental conditions).
- IP45 Rated: Keeps your network equipment safe in rugged conditions.
- Intelligent Fans: Dual high performance fans with dust filters allow controlled air flow via the included thermostat. Accessible by lifting the pivoting rain hood this allows the fans to be serviced or replaced without having to remove any rack-mounted equipment.
- Accessibility: Cable entry plates and glands are located on the base panel of racks, making for easy cable access, without compromising IP rating.
- Rack Mounting Compatibility: All racks are compatible with all EIA-310 compliant 19″ equipment.
- Adjustable Vertical Rails: Vertical mounting rails can be adjusted back and forth to suit various equipment specifications and are numbered front and back for easy equipment installation and management.
- Ventilation & Dust Filters: The cabinet design allows natural wind cooling through filtered vents on the front door and venting under the lip of the rain hood. The pivoting rain hood has a 25mm vented lip and is angled at 75mm to maximise water run-off. The filters on the front door and fan unit are conveniently designed so they can be serviced or replaced without having to remove any rack mounted equipment.
- Front Door: Allows 130 degrees of swing movement hinging off the right hand side of the cabinet. Water and dust are prevented from getting into the cabinet with a rugged polyurethane door seal.
- Construction: Fully welded design made from heavy duty cold rolled steel.
|Static Loading Capacity
|Mounting Profile Thickness
|Mounting Angle Thickness
|Powder-Coated Grey (RAL 7035)
|Cold Rolled Steel
|Mounting Hole Type
|Lockable Front Door
|Fully Welded Construction (Supplied Assembled)
|2 Year Warranty (Subject to use within the static loading specifications and operation within normal environmental conditions)
|IEC-60297, ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491-1, DIN41494-7, GB/T3047.2-92
|Distance between front & rear mounting rails (400D / 600D):
|240mm / 450mm
|Maximum usable space between front & rear doors (400D / 600D):
|344mm / 544mm