Our lockable Freestanding Outdoor server racks from CERTECH with IP45 rating are designed to protect sensitive network equipment from harsh environments, where equipment may be exposed to dust or water. The cabinet is constructed in a double wall design with a 25mm air cavity resulting in a more stabilised internal temperature; reducing the stress on the equipment inside. The cabinet design allows natural wind cooling through filtered vents on the front door, which are easily serviceable when the door is open, and underneath the lip of the rain hood. Underneath the rain hood there are four fans for greater airflow and cooling, which are serviceable by lifting the pivoting hood.
- IP45 Rated: Keeps your network equipment safe in rugged conditions.
- Intelligent Fans: Four high performance fans with dust filters allow controlled air flow via the included thermostat. Accessible by lifting the pivoting rain hood this allows the fans to be serviced or replaced without having to remove any rack-mounted equipment.
- Accessibility: Cable entry plates and glands are located on the base panel of racks, making for easy cable access, without compromising IP rating.
- Rack Mounting Compatibility: All racks are compatible with all EIA-310 compliant 19″ equipment.
- Adjustable Vertical Rails: Vertical mounting rails can be adjusted back and forth to suit various equipment specifications and are numbered front and back for easy equipment installation and management.
- Ventilation & Dust Filters: The cabinet design allows natural wind cooling through filtered vents on the front door and venting under the lip of the rain hood. The pivoting rain hood has a 25mm vented lip and is angled at 75mm to maximise water run-off. The filters on the front door and fan unit are conveniently designed so they can be serviced or replaced without having to remove any rack mounted equipment.
- Front Door: Allows 130 degrees of swing movement hinging off the right hand side of the cabinet. Water and dust are prevented from getting into the cabinet with a rugged polyurethane door seal.
- Construction: Fully welded design made from heavy duty cold rolled steel.
|Static Loading Capacity
|Cold Rolled Steel
|Mounting Hole Type
|Lockable Front Door
|Fully Welded Construction (Supplied Assembled)
|2 Year Warranty (Subject to use within the static loading specifications and operation within normal environmental conditions)
|1 Year Warranty
|IEC-60297, ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491-1, DIN41494-7, GB/T3047.2-92
|Distance between front & rear mounting rails:
|Maximum usable space between front & rear doors: