24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch | 4-Port 10GbE SFP+ Uplinks
- Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports.
- Supports ONVIF Profile Q standard which is compatible with working ONVIF compliant Profiles G/Q/S/A/C/T/M devices to provide fast and easy system settings, device discovery, and user authentication.
- Guaranteed PoE long distance to 200 meters.
- Dual firmware to reduce switch downtime.
- 128 Gbps switch capacity, and Forwarding rate 95.2Mpps (64-byte package size)
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- IP Surveillance VLAN and Voice VLAN to enhance video and voice quality.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 400W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network.
- Power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of the legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunking, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Port Mirroring.
- 16K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 12 KB.
- Two fans with hot-swappable fan tray and 19-inch 1U rack-mount design.
ONVIF Profile Q Compliant - For Quick Install of Security Devices
With ONVIF Profile Q standards, the GS-5424PLX provides system integrators easy setup, quick discovery, configuration & control of the ONVIF conformant products on the network. Just plug and play.
Powerful 10GbE - 4 x 10GbE SFP+ Uplink
24GbE ports for high-speed connections and up to 40Gbps of fibre-optic uplinking capability allowing the GS-5424PLX to be easily deployed in multiple physical locations, such as branches, retails stores or remote workgroup environments for larger network access.
Let Safety Be Known
The built-in power backfeed protection/PoE detection function keeps the PoE network safe & efficient.
Strong Ability to Proceed Data
With 128Gbps backplane bandwidth and a forwarding rate of 95.2Mpps, the GS-5424PLX provides maximum available bandwidth without delay.
Robust Failover Mechanisms
The GS-5424PLC has two firmware stored for backup. It can activate the backup firmware right away with the current one faces problems.
Guaranteed 200 Metres - Going the Distance
White general ethernet switches have a distance restriction of 100 metres, the GS-5424PLX long-range mode provides extended power and data delivery distance to 200 metres at 10Mbps full-duplex operation on a per-port basis. It's ideal for long-distance applications such as IP cameras, VoIP phones, access points & PoE-enabled IoT devices at remote locations.
Safe Power Backfeed Protection
Each port is equipped with power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports while the non-standard PSE (Power Sourcing Equipments) are connected.