8 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch | Long Distance
The Edimax GS-1008P V2 is an Eight PoE+ Port Gigabit switch designed for use in home, small or medium sized network environments. With eight DIP switches, PoE ports can be manually set with on/off control, extending PoE delivery distance up to 200 meters and port-based on/off control for VLAN and QoS is also supported. The switch easily connects and supplies power to PoE-enabled devices such as wireless access points, network cameras and IP phones as well as other Ethernet-enabled devices such as computers, printers or network attached storage (NAS). The compact size and fan-less design make the switch an ideal solution for expanding home and small business networks.
- Eight 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PoE+ ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant for simplified deployment and installation.
- Up to 30W per PoE port (total power budget: 130W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- Hardware DIP switch for “Standard” and “Extend” mode selection; the “Extend” mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 200m at speed of 10Mbps
- Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
- Supports 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)