Cable Verifier / MicroScanner2 Professional Kit
Streamlined verification testing
The MicroScannerTM Cable Verifier series simplifies the testing of voice, data, and video cable. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What’s more, it supports virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error. That makes high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
Rule out service problems fast
Today’s communications technicians have a lot more problems to deal with than just the cabling. They have to rule out a whole host of potential cable and service issues before determining the cause of a connection problem. The MicroScanner Cable Verifier series is equipped to answer the question to reduce time troubleshooting. Is there telephone voltage? What’s the polarity? Is there an Ethernet switch at the far end? Is PoE available? If PoE is available, is it enough to run my device? The MicroScanner Series acknowledges this, giving technicians the vision to verify today’s most common voice, data, and video services. That means faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.
- Revolutionary Interface – Graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, & PoE
- Rugged Housing – Integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display – Large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet
- Copper Cable Troubleshooting, Copper Cable Tester, Wiremap Tester