FSET PRO3000 Analog Tone & Probe Kit
The Pro3000 Analog Tone and Probe is your best choice for toning and tracing wire on non-active networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology.
Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The large loud speaker on the network probe allows you to hear through drywall, wood or other enclosures to find wires quickly and easily.
You can send this loud tone up to 16kms on most cables! Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
Tone Generator features:
- SmartTone technology
- Send tone signal up to 10 miles on most cables
- Line cord features angled bed-of-nails clips and ruggedized RJ-11 plug for direct access to phone and data jacks without adapters
- External switch allows selection of solid or alternating tone options, indicated with solid or flashing LEDs
- Line polarity confirmation
The Pro3000’s ergonomic sleek design is easy to handle and use. The large speaker on the probe makes the tone easier to hear through walls, enclosures, wood or plaster. A recessed on/off button helps prevent the probe from accidentally being turned on in the pouch. It accommodates a headset (sold separately) for use in noisy environments.
- Loud large speaker amplifies tone through walls, enclosure, wood or plaster
- Easy-to-use adjustable volume control dial
- “Quick-twist” tip for easy replacement
- Free spare tip inside Pro3000 Tone and Probe Kit