LC-LC OM5 Duplex Fibre Patch Lead
CERTECH's OM5 bending insensitive multi-mode fibre complies with or exceeds ISO/IEC 11801 OM5 specification, IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.4 Optical Fibre Specification, and TIA/EIA-492AAAE detail specification.
CERTECH's bending insensitive OM5 fibre is a 50µm laser-optimised multi-mode fibre designed for Short Wavelength Division Multiplexing (SWDM) applications. Unlike traditional OM4 fibre with high bandwidth performance in a narrow band centred at 850nm, CERTECH's OM5 ben insensitive fibre delivers OM4 performance in the 850-950nm window, whilst maintaining compatibility with current multi-mode fibres. This OM5 fibre & multi-wavelength transceivers are a viable solution for future 100Gb/s and 400Gb/s multi-wavelength systems.
- Designed for multi-wavelength systems
- Maintaining compatibility with current OM4 multi-mode optical fibre
- Very low macro-bending sensitivity
- Coated with a dual layer UV curable acrylate
Benefits & Applications
- Duplex transmission of 40/100/400Gb/s using SWDM technology
- Supports today's applications including 10Gb/s Ethernet
- Supports installations with small cable bending radii and compact organisers
- Optimised performance in tight-buffer cable applications
- High resistance to micro-bending
- Stable performance over a wide range of environmental conditions